The two weeks challenge has ended last week. And I have made some small changes to my overall health and daily routine. But before I told you any further about that, let’s first talk about the changes I did during the whole two weeks.
For starter, I made a 30 mins walk around the block with my mum on an early basis. Usually at around 5.15 AM or 5.30 AM. Then for the rest of the day, I made sure I do this:
- Drank 2 – 3 litre of water every day
- Made smoothies almost every morning as my breakfast to go
- Prepared my own lunch, consist of: 1 serving of fruits, 1 serving of vegetables and 1 serving of quinoa salad with protein or a vegetable sandwich or a vegetable burrito
- Ensure myself to have an afternoon snack, it could be a slice of dark chocolate, crackers, or sometimes I just grab the chocolate oats biscuit
- Eat dinner normally which usually consist of: 1/2 cup of rice, 1/4 vegetables and protein
I know it doesn’t look much, but since I am a huge girl myself the changes has brought a good output. I have lost the first 3 kg in just two weeks of result and lost two more kg on the last additional week. In total, a loving 5 kg has been shed out of my body.
Hopefully, if I keep continue doing this I could gain my short-term goal which is only 7kg more. It’s not gonna be easy I know, and I also need to take a look at the whole weightloss progress cause I don’t want to lose the weight too fast. But I’m not giving up!
So be sure to tune in to my blog journey and hopefully by the end of this year, my dream of expanding the family will be fulfilled.